Sunday, March 27, 2011

Night time blues

Well my nights have been great for the most part. I actually can not remember the last time I had the leg problems regarding my sleep. Unfortunately they seem to be returning to me once again. My last two nights have been accompanied by my left leg aching before I fall asleep. I had been falling asleep on my back for months. I should also share that when my leg would hurt I would have to lay on my side to fall asleep. It did not make the pain go away, but it would lessen it. My buddy, Bambi, likes to lay between my knees at night so that is another reason I lay on my back. It is also restful to lay straight with my body flat and supported.

The second piece is that even when I fall asleep the last two nights I do not stay asleep. I wake up about five times each night. That is something that has not occurred for months either. I am not sure why I keep waking up, at least I am able to go right back to sleep. I am hoping that continues at least. It use to be I had to get up and move around before going back to sleep. I have a call into my neurologist so I will see what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment