Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Teaching and therapy

Well picking up two additional courses took me a few weeks to get use to it but I am doing ok with it. I know Beth, and she is probably right. told me I was taking on a lot. It has challenged me to exercise my leg more due to use. At the Brighton Campus there is a bit more walking and sometimes a flight of stairs so it is demanding but do-able. I have noticed that my leg has more spams than it use to have, and it I know it is not a seizure at all. I am trying to remember to do my exercises at home to help it. Today I decided to call my benefits representative for some information on getting some physical therapy again. She told me if my doctor calls BC/BS and requests the proper code, and then calls it in I can get coverage. So I called my primary physician and as can be the case they played "pass the buck". So they told me to call one of my other doctors like my neurologist or surgeon. They actually suggested my surgeon but I chose to call my neurologist first as he is treating me and I have not seen the surgeon in over a year. One would think that the medical professionals would know better than I would as to who to call first. So now I wait on the phone call back which I know will come. Doctor Smith is fantastic as is his entire office staff. Well I watch the snow fall and remind myself to be careful of that 'evil' white stuff when I walk. I was spoiled by the nice weather we had for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment