Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello

Well I am doing my best to update. I am doing ok, teaching is so rewarding for me. I have students in both of my classes forming study and focus groups. They are doing what I always hope for, students allowing me to work with them to do well. I was also asked to step up and take on a couple more classes to help a colleague. I am not sure how long it will be for, if for the rest of the semester I will do that. I am helping in my practice too as I having validation on my being needed. Between personal referrals, court referrals and current clients I have a full load. I am doing ok, headaches are maintaining and I am exercising my leg the best I can. The muscles seem to possibly increasing in the spasms at night. I will exercise the leg and see if that off sets it, if not I will call my doctor and maybe up the medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment