Friday, February 4, 2011

Day after Day

A lot has happened and yet not much has changed, does that make sense? To date I have had my oxygen machine for about eight weeks and use it about 85 percent of the time and it actually IS helping with my headaches. I used it only about half of the time in the first four weeks because I did not believe that would help. My neurologist, Dr. Smith, has been accurate every time including this time. My last serious headache was back around December 5th time frame so this is fantastic. I do not know if it will help anyone else but wearing oxygen at night works.

I am back to teaching for the Spring semester and things are going well for me. I also am feeling a little more energy most of time, which I am attributing to the oxygen at night. Since on the oxygen I do not wake up during the night at all. I was waking up two to three times a night but able to go back to sleep once on my new medications from Dr. Smith. Since the oxygen though like I say I sleep through the night which is a real blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment