Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Same old song

I apologize for not updating in quite a while. I have still been using the oxygen and it is still working on keeping my headaches at bay. Praise God! I am so happy to report that. I know when I have a client in front of me telling me they do not want to be put on a medication I understand and also try to avoid it. In my situation I was bugged that my neurologist did not want to just write a script because I thought that is what I needed. Tired of those severe headaches I just wanted them gone and thought how could the oxygen help and then of course the inconvenience of wearing the thin tubes like you wear in the hospital. It works and I trust my neurologist 100% as now my leg spasms seem to be returning when I try to go to sleep at night. I am trying to increase my exercises and use my stim device more. I had to avoid using it because I needed a new off and on switch for my foot. It came and I wore it yesterday and the spasms were reduced a lot last night. I will avoid using my restrictive brace and see if it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment