Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fashoinalbe Cane

It use to be CVS was my cane supplier. It worked out quite well as I would purchase the blue metal model for about $5. What was nice is it was low priced and when I visited Molly she would decorate it for me. She would put some Dora stickers on it which I supplied. It was fun and allowed me special memories and thoughts of little Molly. It was not the most fashionable canes but it was special.

Maybe I was breaking down but I thought I would explore canes. I found a website called Fashionable Canes, which Dr. House uses. I ordered one made of Irish black wood, being 2/3 Irish, and it looks nice. What was also nice is I ordered a 'winter' tip. The winter tip has a special metal fold down point to grip in ice and snow. That will be a lot nicer and safer this winter. Still when I go to visit Molly I will bring my CVS cane with stickers so she can do her creation again.

Things are going quite well. I have my next MRI on the 30th. I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment