Tuesday, April 5, 2011

update to update

Well now for some clarification. The neurologist asked me to do some exercises one which was to tap my fingers on the right hand one after another. I did so with great speed and dexterity. Then he asked me to do the same with my left. As I tired to do the test with my left hand my fingers both slowed and went out of order. We talked of my leg increasing in spasms also. He explained to us that there is a progressive (something) (something) which may be the case with me. Bottom line is that the point I arrived at about a year ago is slowly reversing. It may continue, most likely, as a process. The MRI will tell us if the tumor had anything to do with it. Good news is the new dosage for my medications seems to help me in my sleeping. One other thing that has made a come back is the left leg hurting at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment