Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Day

I had planned for today to go a certain way and that was not to be. Some would think by now I would have learned by now. To start my day this morning I rolled my big toe on my left foot completely under my foot. I found out what they do for a broken toe, nothing. I tried to keep my day on track so off to grocery shop. When I got to the car I reached down for my phone in the case and felt that it was empty. Panic set in quite quickly as I headed back into the store. My first stop was customer service to see if maybe someone had found it and turned it in, which they had not. I re-traced my steps through the store starting from the end to the beginning, and then I reversed and did it from start to finish. As I was looking I said a little prayer and kept looking. When I got to the end I felt the urge to look at the cashiers area where I checked out and there it was. Thank you God. With phone in hand I headed home. That was only up to 10:30 in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment