Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer time

Well my neurologist is great, as is the surgeon who removed my tumor. I firmly believe God directed me to them both. In dealing with my neurologist we have, mostly him, found medication that allows me to sleep the night through about 95% of the time and to control my pain. While all of that sounds great the down side to it is that I am back to pushing and doing too much. Today trimmed nine rose of Sharron bushes and put the trimmings out front for pick up tomorrow, painted up the shutters and hung a few, ran to college campus to prep for the Fall semester, and did a few more chores around the house. I will admit it was over board but I felt so good. My broken toe is healing nicely though as things go. All in all life is grand it really is for me.

On the down side my morning started by finding that some youngsters went through the cars last night and took what they could. What happened to the days when trust was an automatic and not something you had to hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment