Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday evening

Well here it is a normal Sunday and so much to say. I was talking to someone and they told me they did not understand what I meant by my medications being leveled out. My left leg muscles, all of them, are in a tense mode 24 / 7 . So when I would go to bed at night I would have a hard time falling asleep due to random muscle spasms or they were so tense that I would wake up after three hours of sleep and the pain in my leg was so much I could not go back to sleep. This being the case I went to my neurologist for medications. Just like it is with depression (which I am familiar with) it is trial and error unfortunately. So on our third try we hit success so I have two medications I take now, one is to help relax the nerves to fall asleep and the second one for pain in case I wake up during the night. It is working fantastic for me right now. So all in all things are going well in a lot of ways.

My private practice is scaled back to just a single office, I once had a nice waiting room with about an office the size of two. I still have no shortage of clients though, new or old. On a more personal issue I am not sure why but I just feel like I am in the middle of a cloud today. Not up but not really down. One of those where you just cannot put your finger on it. So as I have learned I will put one foot in front of the other and soon it will all be behind me. School starts soon and I will be part time again, and I love the students plus seeing them learn. That is fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment