Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wonderful day

Well though it has only been a few days since my last posting I have a lot to update is some ways. I think, at least I hope I did, say that I broke my big toe on my left foot. I had it taped as I was told to do and two days ago after eleven days I took the tape off. Well after no tape for two days the toe is hurting me again to walk on so back to the tape. I was told to keep it on originally for six weeks or more.

Today one of the things I did was go out and start up my Trans AM and drive it out of the garage and back in with no brace help. My brother helped me work it up so I could still drive it. I get so much happiness and enjoyment when I drive around and just cruise. I have only about two weeks til I begin teaching again which I am looking forward to.

I have noticed my leg not seeming to have as much strength as it use to have. Of course I have not been exercising with re hab any more as it is not necessary per my medical coverage. I will see what I can and have to do so I can do as much as possible to keep as much use as I can with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment