Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nov 18

I had an oxygen machine delivered to me for night time use. My doctor thinks that I may not be getting enough oxygen at night and that it may be affecting me the next day, either by low energy or headaches. The machine is one with the tubes like the ones they put on your face in the hospital. I can say that using the machine is not that intrusive for sleeping however it is making me feel old. That is the hardest part of it I think, is that I emotionally am having a hard time adjusting to it. As to it helping me I do not really know. I have not noticed a difference in my headaches or morning risings. I am not sure how long I am suppose to use the machine for and when my next doctor appointment is. I will say I am doing very little to follow up for information also.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that it does help. Maybe it takes some time to see a difference?

    ReplyDelete