Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4

Well today I didn't have to teach but I was invited to participate in a Health Fair for my private practice. Of course I agreed to attend and was there to promote my practice and offer help to others. My main reason was the latter, to offer help to others. I admit that my practice is doing quite well as I am booked out two weeks, of course I have cut back how many clients I see in a week.

One thing that was new which I have not experienced in a long time was a sleepless night. For some reason I could not fall asleep last night until a little past two in the morning. It use to be that my mind worked and would not shut off its thinking but such was not the case last night. I simply was wide awake so I watched "Miss Congeniality II, Armed and Dangerous" two times, back to back. When I came downstairs to watch the television because I could not sleep I shut my alarm off so it would not wake Beth up in the morning. Of course I woke up about 3:30 in the morning and decided to go back upstairs to bed and get off the couch. I woke up suddenly at 6:15 because I failed to remember to turn my alarm back on.

I was sleeping OK on this same dose of medication for months so I am not sure why this happened. I am hoping that tonight it will be back to me sleeping as it was before. The headaches are still at a minimum which is nice. So I will see what happens and update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment