Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14

My nights seem to be maintaining which is nice. I am so far free of late nights staying up or waking up with pain. The pain in the some of my muscles is increasing but it has not interfered with my sleeping yet. I am trying to stretch my leg more and more on my own to keep the leg stretched. Unfortunately due to my physical therapy I was doing I counted upon them to do the stretching and helping me to keep my exercising going. I need to work at disciplining myself more as that is the only plan I can have now.

I am doing well with my teaching and clients. As usual though unfortunately I am taking more and more on. This is not always the best thing for me to do, as others tell me too. One issue that is a new experience for me as I go almost each day is the mental aspects that I need to deal with concerning this new way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment