Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

I sat thinking as a new year has begun and realized that this will be my full second year after surgery from the tumor. I think it is mostly because I take each day as a new day to face, and have lost track time. I am not sure if it is a good or bad thing but it is what it is. I continue to use my oxygen machine at night, about eighty percent of the time. It is suppose to help alleviate my headaches. It seems to help however I still seem to get headaches, mostly when the weather is changing (like today). The Christmas decorations are still up and I plan on them coming down in the next few days. It is nice to have a break from teaching and a much needed one. I am seeing my clients still but on a down sized level.

I mentioned in my last posting that I did not want to sound repeating or boring in my blog and that is one reason why I did not up date as often. I was looking at the blog as one that had to only talk about my tumor and current medical issues. I am now planning on sharing more on some that my students tell I me I should.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment