Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Follow Up

Well I went to see my primary physician and I 'expected' to have him check me over and offer me a prescription for relief from the headaches. Well my expectations were not met, as instead of giving me a prescription he said he was calling my neurologist and medical coverage provider so I can have an MRI done. That was something I was not expecting at all. So now I will sit and wait, actually no I cannot sit and wait. I will continue to teach my courses, see clients and live life as I wait for approval and then see what the results are from an MRI. At this point I do not know nor have a thought on which way the results may go. I do know the doctors said the tumor can be fast or slow growing they do not know. Either way I know God is in control of everything and anything that takes place and that gives me all the comfort I need. I do wish the headaches would subside, and that is all it may be too. It has gone from a 9 to a 2 as I told the doctor but still there. He also asked me if I noticed any increase in paralysis of my leg, foot or something else. I told him I have not noticed any but then I would not because I am always just trying to live the best I can. He agreed that I would not notice if it had increased. I am glad that my doctor wants to play it safe and not take any choices with my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment