Saturday, September 25, 2010

MRI Update

Well today was the day for yet another MRI which this makes five of them in about eighteen months. You would think someone like me who is claustrophobic as I am might grow use to them and not need medication to help me relax. Well there is a huge difference between a year ago and today's. A year ago I was so heavily medicated that I have no recollection of it like having to be put in a wheelchair because I could not stand up going into the place. Today I remember it all 100%. There was also one difference in today's MRI and my last two. Three MRI's ago they used an infusion for one part of the MRI process and this time they did the same thing. Good sign or bad I have no idea as I realize, know and accept it is what it is. Outcomes really do not scare or bother me that much at all what is nice is to see is who and what family members I know are there to support me and let me know. For that I am truly grateful as I am to all those who are supportive in other ways like commenting on my blog to me. The paralysis and issues that I face unfortunately do and are not decreasing but they are changing in different ways, that is something God will help me deal with and get through. I will update when I get the results.

1 comment: