Friday, October 8, 2010

Long week

As it says it has been a long week, though it was still only five days somehow they seem longer. I love my interaction with my students more than anything. Actually I would say 98% of them anyway. I gave a test today and after class I saw three of them chatting and they looked up to see me coming their way. Making eye contact I lost my concentration of picking up my left foot and my foot dropped and I stumbled forward. Thankfully God was helping me so I was able to catch myself and not fall on my face. My three students were quick to respond and asked me if I was alright, even though I did not fall down. I assured them I was ok and I admit I was thankful that they cared enough to ask. We chatted for a few minuets and then I headed on my way. My reminder that I still have to think as I walk.

The headaches were not as bad this week either, which was nice as was my sleeping. It may be a step at a time but I will take the step. I am glad the weekend is here so I can relax and enjoy. Beth bought me Tiger Woods golf for the Wii in June of last year. Unfortunately due to seizures and the tumor I was never able to use it. Well I got it out dusted it off and have played it a few times and it is nice. It may not be real golf but it is somewhat enjoyable to make believe. I look at it like these 'fantasy' baseball or football leagues. None of it is real except what you make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment