Sunday, October 24, 2010

Normal Weekend update

I am not sure if the extra medications I am taking are working or not. I think I am sleeping better but I have only taken the increased dosage for two days. I think it needs a bit more time. I am hoping that it will also work to ease my days. At this point I will take anything that is an improvement for me. I do know that the way I was raised, well grew up, I was taught to be self sufficient and never depend upon others. One thing that has been hard through this whole journey is how to balance that.

When I had a seizure it got to the point that finally Beth had to help me move around in the beginning until some of my movement came back to do it on my own. Then the surgery and all. Today though I am driving and able to get around I still in some cases need help. They are very few and far in between because I make them that way. Unfortunately some days unlike others I need an ear to bend or some support to be lent to me. I try not to say too much because some may mistake it that I am complaining, whining or looking for sympathy. Anyone who really knows me knows that is one thing I never have wanted, maybe it is pride. I know some day's I wish I were not so independent or self sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment