Monday, October 4, 2010

Time

Well I haven't put an update on in a few days. Things have gone on but I just have not kept up with the updates. As I said my MRI was clean so my primary care doctor said concerning my head aches to see my neurologist. I am not scheduled to see him for another three weeks. I guess now I will call him and try to get the appointment moved up. Today I walked up to a colleague I know and asked them what they teach at the college campus. Unfortunately for me they teach psychology as I do and I recognized that once they reminded me. I was wondering if she might share my moment of embarrassment or not. If she does share it will they attribute it to my brain surgery and if so think I may not be competent to teach. Of course when I shared with my brother and wife they told me I was making too much of it. I know my classes are going well so I will rest upon that. Oh yea I forgot to mention the colleague I forgot was from my department is doing my evaluation on Wednesday. Who would have thought?

I know my sleeping pattern seems to be messed up again so I do not know what to expect. I take my medications and the ones I take should be allowing me to fall asleep but as you can read and see here it is almost 11:30 and I am not tired. I will try again in a little bit but I do not want to disturb Beth's sleep because I watch television as I fall off to sleep. So I come down stairs and hope to do something to keep me busy and tire me out also. Over all life is good though, headaches, sleep broken up makes no difference it is still good.

1 comment: