Thursday, October 21, 2010

Neurologist update

Today I had my visit with the neurologist in my continuing work against my physical issues which are on going. Today he looked at the MRI done about five weeks ago and noticed a few things. He said there is some pushing against the brain where the tumor once was. It is NOT a growth or anything of concern, just kind of like the filling in. Ended up he added a new medication to the ones he already has me on. So as it ends up now I am taking seven pills at night for sleep. One of the reasons was, as he mentioned again, that the nerve and muscle damage done is what we are still working to control. I am using my electrical stim machine for my leg more often. I will see tonight how well the medication works for me. I will say I am not thrilled at taking that many medications at night, but it seems for now I have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment