Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Late at night

Well like I say it is late at night and I cannot sleep. Usually if I couldn't sleep it was something on my mind, too wound up or something like that but not this time. This time my left leg just hurts and it has the last few nights when I lay down to rest. I am not sure why it hurts so, is it the pushing to get the neurons connected again so the leg will move hopefully a little more on its own before time runs out. Maybe I am just walking and moving too much, I did shovel some of the driveway today. Snow is moving in and it was warm so I want the driveway clear so Beth won't fall. Like I never do, right? LOL! Anyways I never was one to try and analyze what I was doing to cause something like this. It is also not like there is some place to go where there is a detailed list or support group to ask others who have had the same issues. What I do know is that being after midnight I would love to go to sleep being that I have to get up in less than six hours and teach my great students, our leaders of tomorrow. Well enjoy and I will try again......

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can start to sleep better and also find out why your leg is hurting!

    ReplyDelete