Friday, February 26, 2010

Snowy Day...

Hello, well yes we got a dumping of snow between last night and this morning which was 17" for us. I was able to some snow blowing today to clear the driveway up nice for Beth. The person who plows as I cannot do it all on my own came about 4 am and again at 11 am. It was good and I liked the driveway being nice and clear so she wouldn't slip on any snow or ice. Like I should talk seeing how I am the one who seems to fall lately. I think it was good exercise for me though and I was smart about it doing it in stages and not all at once. My left leg in the quad area is still sore though not as much as the other night. My physical therapy definitely played a role in it. The quad area [ I have learned these muscles from my physical therapist] is injured from my one fall about two weeks ago. I smashed it on the curb when I fell and I guess I must have done a good job on it. My therapy visit I did the bike for a mile, did the weight lifts on my left leg, and other exercises which I guess was a bit much. Hopefully tonight will be a much quieter night and a restful one. I am still learning my new ways of life though as my left foot keeps hitting various objects when I move it. Tonight we are suppose to get more snow and I am ready for it. I plan on staying warm and prepping for next week. I also got some news from one of the children that a friend fainted at work and was found to have a brain tumor. I can relate to the sudden realization of finding out and my prayers are with her and her family. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment