Sunday, May 9, 2010

?

Well it is Sunday, Mother's Day. The weekend was not too bad for me, though I fell in my garage yesterday. I was sharing with someone today how I sometimes forget my left leg does not move though in my mind it does as I tell it too. It is hard to sometimes for those closest to me to understand this. That seems to be the hardest or one of the hardest issues for me right now. As Kate said I needed to learn a new normal and I am still learning as for 52 years my left leg, foot and toes all moved when I thought about it. Now that does not happen at all and I am still learning that new piece. The thing is I am realizing that those around must or I need them to learn my new normal also. It would make my life easier as I am sure it would make others lives easier who incur some kind of mishap. Every day though as I say is a good day because as my brother says, I am a walking miracle by the Graces of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment