Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weekend up date

I had to mow today and when I was done the ice was once again my friend to help me mend. My brother came over and he was working on my Trans AM so I can hopefully take it out and enjoy this summer. While he was doing that I was trying to assist him and down I went. I fell face first on the garage floor. When I am use to having use of my left leg for fifty some years it is still difficult to remember every second of life that it no longer works. Fortunately I did not injure anything.

Now to talk about the definition I posted yesterday. I realized as I read it that though there is a definition the understanding may not be there. The axon that is destroyed is like a long telephone wire that carries a message (charge) from one connection to another. The fact that they have been cut, lost and destroyed is why my body does not work. The message lines have been cut so though I think it, want it and will it with no connection it does not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment