Monday, May 24, 2010

First day back

Well here is my first day back and it was filled to the brim. To start off I have posted a picture of the Roman coliseum. Customs was not as bad as I thought it would be, they were fairly agreeable. I will admit though I did not ask for a wheelchair so I walked it and I realized I should have requested the wheelchair. Why didn't I? Pride, what can I say. I still want to do and be like some of my old ways. It is hard to accept. Today I got my brace inspected for my left leg which goes from my knee down and along the foot to keep it flat as I walk. They put a new pad at the end which is where my toes push against it because they are tensed all the time. The new pad felt so good on my foot it was like heaven. I had to mow the lawn and by the time I was done mowing I could no longer walk on my left foot. The ankel was so sore I could not put weight on it. I have had it happen before and so I ice it and wait for it to feel better. Somehow I disconnected the cord and my computer crashed so I am posting this a day late.

1 comment: