Saturday, May 1, 2010

Great Day

First I take credit for the warm temp's and sunshine today in Rochester. Those who live here know that is unheard of and I take credit for bringing it with me from Hawaii last week! :-) Today was great as I got to go out and mow the lawn and even trimmed the lawn. Being able to mow is important to me as I like to tend my lawn. I still may hire it out to mow as it was and will be challenging for me to mow twice a week. It was nice to be out and get around, I even visited some neighbors I had not seen since before my surgery. Tonight we are off to church then I will watch my race, Sprint Cup, tonight. I am thinking my MRI showed nothing as I have not heard from my neurologist yet and I see him this coming Friday morning. Well it is so good mentally for me to get out and get around in life.

1 comment:

  1. So glad it was a great day! It has been very nice so far this week!

    ReplyDelete