Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nice Day

Well I think mowing the lawn was a bit too much for me because the ankle was sore and I needed to ice it. It is so hard to know what I cannot do or what is too much. I will admit that my yard looks very nice which if you know me you know that. My brother made some adjustments on my Trans AM and I can start it a lot easier. The adjustments were all his own unique creativity and thought along with his talented skills with machinery. Now when I can drive I just need to get it inspected first. Well as many know off to Italy this week for my son's wedding in Florence. It is a long flight but all should be ok. I am concerned about wearing my brace that long and the effect it will have on my leg. Bottom line though is that God saw me through the last year so I could go, so I will Praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment