Sunday, July 18, 2010

End of a weekend

The weekend was more of a rehabilitation than anything else. I think, actually I know, I must have pushed a little bit too much. I am nursing my left ankle and both calf muscles back to health. I am still learning my new normal, I guess. Life is going on and so am I to the best of my ability. The difference is my ability is not what it was and never will be. I know at least the MRI's are spread out more to see when the tumor decides to make its return. Over all it was a great weekend though, I saw Inception which was a great movie with a neat psychological aspect. My plan now that I am legal to drive is to take my Trans AM out for a spin and enjoy her with some music playing, in sunshine 'of course'. I am hoping to take the next six weeks and spend a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment