Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleepless in Rochester

Last night I failed to take my medication, actually I purposely did not take the muscle relaxants to help me sleep because I thought I could go without. Well at 1:30 am after putting up with the pain, tossing and turning and inability to fall asleep due to the leg having constant spasms I took the medication I was suppose to take earlier. I finally fell asleep and managed to steal about four hours of sleep. Learning my lesson I took the medication tonight and I fell asleep for two hours but then I awoke to leg pain and spasm again. So I sit here at quarter to two in the morning and cannot sleep due to the leg pain. Seeing how my neurologist told me I am at the end of the road for rehab I am praying my nights are not going to be this way as the norm. It seems that I seem to have more bad than good nights by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment