Friday, July 16, 2010

One Day Later

Well it has been one day since I pushed myself to go up three steps on a ladder to paint yesterday and I am still suffering. I was up for about two hours in pain last night from my legs. The muscles in the calf area is what hurts on both legs. I think the right one hurts so much because I was tensing the muscle up to keep my balance. I was hoping that by this time the pain would go away but it hasn't. I guess I am still learning what is new for me and learning how I cannot push like I use to do. Even if the push is for good it is may not be the healthiest thing for me to be doing. I am praying for a restful night tonight. I was hoping to drive my Trans AM today but the legs were so sore I could not chance it. On a brighter note we went to see Inception with Leonardo "you know who" and it was a fantastic movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment