Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer day

Well today I administered my last test for my summer course and officially began my summer vacation. I plan on doing my practice only one day a week now cutting it back due to my health reasons. It was hard (work wise) to move out of my old office and into the new one. It is a bit smaller but it fits for where I am at in life. I seem to have no shortage of clients though. My foot still becomes painful about three hours after my brace has been on. I do know I am tired and it seems or feels impossible to catch up. My energy level does not last all day. I was hoping it would come back but it has not so I guess it is here to stay, like my headaches, leg muscles hurting and all. Sound a bit negative but really it is positive because I am here and after a visit with little Molly it is worth it ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment