Sunday, June 27, 2010

Learning a new 'new'

As I have said many times I am learning new ways to live life on a regular basis. This past weekend was no different. Today was the day to travel home from visiting the grand daughter. The flight there was interrupted and we had to rent a car to drive so we could reach our destination. That being said when we checked into the airport in Milwaukee they told us we were taking a bus ride to Chicago. The ride was a nice ninety minutes long. Then once checked in and ready to board we got the same message as two days earlier, "Cancelled". They said we were re-booked only to find out we were not re-booked on anything. One of my main problems is my leg with the brace becomes very painful and in the situation like today there is nothing I can do. The pain today really got to me and realized travel will be a limited luxury in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment