Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving & Painting

Well today was productive for me. I moved all the books from my office to my house. I can hardly believe all the books I have read over the years in my pursuit of my PhD in psychology and to stay up to date. I ended up packing nine boxes all together. One more phase of the many I have to do to close the old practice down. I will still counsel and help people it will just have a new look to it, kind of like I have a new look to me.

Once home I was able to do some more painting. I am chipping away at the house so I can finally put it up for sale. I hope to do some more painting on it tomorrow. I was tired from all the work but it felt nice to get it accomplished. My leg muscles, the upper quads, hurt a lot after I am up and on my feet with my brace after a few hours. I learned about the names of the muscles from my physical therapist. I have found that because I try to use my right leg to compensate and have it do the majority of supporting it too hurts. So bottom line is both of my legs upper quads hurt after hours on them, but I also realize I have to get somethings accomplished so I push forward. Now I lay me down for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment