Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11

Today was to be a busy day for me, I had a visit with someone jailed and do some more to close up my office. My night last night was more restful than the previous five nights so that was good, though still interrupted I was at least able to stay in bed all night. This morning as I headed out early to start my day I met with a new counselor who I am supervising and then for my jail visit. As I was waiting for the doors to be unlocked so I could go in I was thinking of my situation as was leaning on my cane. After a few minutes I looked over to see a man sleeping on a bench who was just waking up for the morning sun, as he was homeless. Suddenly I thought of how much God has and continues to Bless me, how much I do have in life today.

Once finished I headed off to try and do some more moving with my office. As I said earlier I am doing a lot to close the practice down as it is today. Hard in some ways yet necessary in all ways. Once home which was early afternoon I was back down on the couch and worn out in need of my afternoon nap. My energy level is still way low so I will rest for the remainder of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment