Friday, June 4, 2010

Let the painting begin

As many know I must sell the house because all of the stairs are too much for me. I knew one day I would get to an age and desire a ranch style house, so the time came a bit sooner than I had planned on. Having to sell means preparing the house and with my left leg I am finding that to be very demanding upon me. I still have not found someone to mow the lawn so I will keep looking. Well after obtaining all of the supplies I have officially stated that tomorrow will begin the painting of the outside of the house. As of today I have one possible helper for tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how much I can paint and how demanding it may be. I was able to get my pool up and running and the water is fairly clear so that is good. I am hoping to use it for exercise on my leg. It will also be a help in selling the house, I hope. Unfortunately last night was a repeat of sleep or lack of. Well enough for today, let the sun go down and rest for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment