Friday, June 18, 2010

Time away

Well today I spend the day learning more of the specifics concerning interpreting psychological evaluations. Sitting with a room full of colleagues discussing the numbers, variables, norms, stats and such concerning the evaluation. It actually felt so good to be sitting amongst my colleagues talking about topics that are important to me. You see they had this conference a year ago to, in Cleveland, Ohio, and I was registered for it but had to cancel due to the discovery of my tumor. So here I am one year later and I am attending as if life had gone on. I have people around me all the time asking me, "Do you realize how much you have been through and how well you are doing?" I guess the answer is no. Well tomorrow it is off to home. It was so nice to be able to be part of this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment