Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good bye

Well today was the day, my last day in my office. I know that when a door closes God opens another and I know He will do that. If there is a bit of a change in direction so be it. He has always taken care of me, looked out for my best interest. My nights have and continue to be terrible. Last night I woke up after a few hours of sleep yet again but I was able to fall back asleep. Unfortunately I woke up two hours later and my leg was in such pain I couldn't fall back asleep so I had to get up. I really wish I could sleep through the night more than at most once a week. Maybe this will be a new piece of my life that I need to get use to. No matter what I know for a fact that God has a plan in all of this so I will step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment