Saturday, June 19, 2010

TIRED

That says it all for sure. After a long drive home I was welcomed homed to a lawn that needed to be mowed in our 85+ degree heat. With my brace and all it was hard to finish the lawn as my old friend pain was there. As I was trying to finish mowing I was thinking about all that lies before me. Closing up my old office for my practice, trying to paint my house, keep the lawn up, clean up the house for selling, teaching and working with clients. I am tired, worn and ready to sleep but that too does not seem to come too nice lately. I know and realize the bottom line is it is up to me and I have to fine a way to work it out. As I learned from someone one sixteen years ago, "God didn't bring me this far to drop me now." I firmly believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment