Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

Well last night was the first night in almost two weeks that I actually slept in my bed for the entire night. It was actually quite nice to be able to wake and go back to sleep again. My back is still sore but getting better so that is a good thing. I have two doctor appointments this week so I am hoping between the two of them at least one can come up with an idea for me to be mostly pain free during my nights. My physical therapy has also ended and I have noticed my leg getting stiff with less movement. I was hoping that with my activities around the house would work to keep my left leg in muscle shape. Unfortunately I have noticed the leg muscles getting tighter and my movement getting worse. With our great medical coverages wanting to stop paying for my therapy they say it must stop. So today I have decided to start to discipline myself to do my own therapy because if I don't my leg is going to get worse and there will be more atrophy to the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment