Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good Day

Well today was a busy day to the point that I [and I know this would shock Beth] was asking myself why am I doing so much and that I am doing too much. I didn't say that I would slow down but I did think of it seriously. I had a good friend from my interactions with the court work pick me up today for some lunch together. Anne and I had a great time and it was so nice. When I have opportunities like this is it is very uplifting to me because it takes me away from the drive of work and puts me in the focus of living life in a normal way. It is very enjoyable. Anyway after a full day of teaching and lunch I was at the office of my private practice to see clients for the day. That is when I realized just how much I am doing and pushing. Anyway day is done and now I am home. I noticed tonight that my left foot is turning sideways toward the ankle every time I try to take a step. It is as if my foot is weak from over use. I am guessing but it normally does not do that. Last night was a great night as I only woke up two times for about fifteen minutes and then back to sleep for the entire night. I love it. So things are still improving therapy wise.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your sleep is getting better! I wonder about your foot. Have that said that working it too much does that??

    ReplyDelete