Thursday, November 26, 2009

Memories

The surgeon told me if my memory was affected do not be surprised. Flash forward to today, Turkey Day, there is the turkey ready to be cut as each year. As I sat looking at the turkey to carve I actually had a hard time recalling exactly how and what I use to use to carve it. Which kitchen rack I set it on, which plate the meat on and such. It was a bit odd to say the least. All went well in the end. Now for a couple of days of relaxation and rest. Last night was a sleepless one so I am praying that is not the trend for tonight. I have not had that in about three weeks. I am doing my exercises and I think my foot is getting a little more straight instead of turning to the outside ankle. The left foot also shakes a lot and I was told that that is most likely the brain making connections with the neurons in the foot again. Let us pray. The headaches well they continue but are manageable. I have no idea what I would do without my multi channels on my sleepless nights........

1 comment: