Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday November 8

Well another weekend done and week ahead. Preparing for winter my snowblower needed to have some repair work done on it. The challenge I faced was being able to be agile enough to get up and down and back and forth from my tool box to the snowblower. Though it was challenging I was able to finish the job with success. I felt good being able to accomplish that task. I have enjoyed working on my cars for years since my youth so being able to get back to it was nice. Being able to accomplish something around the house made me feel normal and it was nice, especially with the weather being so nice outside today. Friday I have my EEG to check for seizures and measure my brain activity. My next step in the process of healing back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment