Saturday, April 24, 2010

Aloha - goodbye

Well my last night here, rest, relaxation and escape is done. That is just as well as I am ready to get back to life as my life is now. I really enjoyed just being able to shut down and not have any worries for the first time in almost two years of medical issues. My brother and I snorkeled again today and had a great time out on Hanalei Bay. We saw some great fish and had a fantastic time. The evening was capped off with dinner at the Kalypso a fantastic restaurant. Now for our last night here though we will be here long enough to see tomorrow's sunset. I will try to post a video with this which is our view from our condo I hope it work. I will admit though pictures can never capture 100% the true beauty that is there. We also see the last few days they are filming yet another movie here on the island.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. It's such a wonderful place and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete