Monday, April 19, 2010

what a day

Today started off by going to our home church for Kauai, Calvary Chapel on the North Shore. It was uplifting and the message was fantastic, the Pastor talked about how sometimes we murmur about what we don't like or don't have. We should focus on what we are Blessed with and have in our lives. I thought about my left leg and how I cannot walk, run, swim and such but what I do have is a nice comfortable life, health care to cover the majority of my expenses for my treatment. I have much that I have been Blessed with so much. I did do some snorkeling later on today, or at least I tried. It was not as easy as it was last time. The time is still enjoyable and I will continue to learn my normal though I admit sometimes what is frustrating is that others forget my normal and I try to keep in mind that it is me not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment