Friday, April 23, 2010

Snorkel Thursday

Today started off by going to our Javi Kai for breakfast and then we were off to Ke e beach to snorkel. My brother and I went out to try but the currents were too much from the beginning so I came a shore and watched. My brother went out and saw a turtle while he was snorkeling. We headed back to the condo and my leg and foot were doing well. I went to the pool to swim laps every so often to get some exercise for my leg as I am missing out on my physical therapy. We did end up going out on Hanalei Bay to snorkel and it was fantastic. I stayed out for about an hour until my left leg had no more energy or control to make it move with the fin. So I headed for shore but saw some fantastic fish in the ocean once again. I tried to not over do it wearing a brace when I could to help support my ankle especially when I walk on the sandy beach. I along with my leg are tired and ready to call it a night and it is only 8:30 at night....

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about your leg. My shoulder in injured and I've been swimming to help it also. Don't let the nighttime stop you though. You can snorkel all night long and see some stuff you wouldn't be able to during the day time.

    ReplyDelete