Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a week

I know it has been awhile since I updated my blog and I am sorry for the lapse in time. I have been very busy doing so much it was hard to get online and update it. I am in Kauai enjoying the beautiful weather and quiet time. I have gone snorkeling once and did some great video underwater. I am going to try to post the video on my blog if I can learn how to do it. I also went fishing on the ocean and had the honor of catching seven tuna all together. Basically I have accomplished things that I NEVER thought possible going back a year which is when I was experiencing my first on set of seizures. Thinking back to my surgery and that I could hardly move without a walker and yet now I am here snorkeling pretty good and deep sea fishing. What a thrill. I will admit that my leg and foot get tired even the walks are a bit much they are great exercise for me. Over all I am compensating where I need to and going forward when I can.... Aloha

2 comments:

  1. Just have to say that seeing that video makes me wish I was there, I am a little envious of you being there in the warmth and me in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanna be where you are!!

    ReplyDelete