Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When up is down

Well as usual my day was filled with teaching and lecturing lessons to my students. That was very enjoyable for the most part. I love to help students who desire to do better and learn. After the end of the day I went to my Wednesday physical therapy visit. I had a surprise waiting for me, seems my insurance says my therapy is suddenly not medically related. No one could understand how in all their wisdom at BC/BS, they could see my therapy for a left leg paralyzed due to a brain tumor is 'not' medical. Well someone from Benefits stepped in to call and help me out and made some headway. My first reaction was that my therapy was going to end and I would have to go it alone but hopefully it won't be that way. I did think as I was pedalling away that one way or another I was going forward and still going to work on getting as much use of my leg back that I can.

1 comment:

  1. Insurances are crazy!! They try to get out of paying for a lot!

    ReplyDelete