Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday - Good Day

Well as usual I had my physical therapy this morning and things went quite well. Starting out on the bike I must have had a lot of energy because I set a new record of 1 and 1/2 miles. That is a quarter of a mile more than I have ever been able to pedal before. That was so nice to have a good ride. The rest of the activities went well to as for my therapy goes. I am just hoping that my so called Insurance Company starts to see that having my left leg experience paralysis so I cannot walk without assistance due to a 2 1/2 inch tumor removed from my brain is 'medial'. After therapy I had breakfast (two hours long) with two people I use to work with and haven't seen in about four years. We had a great time, sharing memories, seeing what each other has been up to, and best of all we compared grandchildren. As we did one shared with me that his grand-daughter calls him PaPa just like Molly calls me. :-) That was so cool. Over all the day was a nice day and very rewarding all the way around. I also did some exercises in my therapy which were new because I am still gaining more and more muscle control over the left leg, not 100% but still it is a gradual increase! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment