Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week by week

I have been remiss in doing any updates and there are changes to update. I have my second physical therapy visit tomorrow and it will be good. I did notice a big difference from my Wednesday and Friday therapy visits. On Wednesday it is after my day of teaching and walking around all day, whereas Friday is first thing in the morning so my energy level is much higher. I also found out the electrical stimulator device I have been using (it is something new) to help bring some of my leg muscles to life will be covered. I was thinking somehow I was going to have to buy it on my own. It works really great on stimulating the muscles acting for the nerves that were and are damaged. What is nice is that I am still making improvements in utilizing my foot and leg. I still am not able to move my left foot to the right or left but I can move it up and down a little. I am looking forward to this warmer weather we are having so I can get outside. I want to get back into cleaning up the cars, taking a walk and just enjoying the summer weather. As I have said before the weekend is coming and once again I am so glad to see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment